We are proud to announce that the Assay Depot scientific research exchange has just undergone a huge upgrade. Although much of the upgrade was under-the-hood in preparation for future ehancements and new features, researchers logging on to Assay Depot will now see many changes to the User Dashboard. Vendors will also notice a few new tools available through the Assay Depot Backoffice.
The new changes allow for easier project management of scientific experiments, streamlined information exchange, new downloadable reports, and effective communication with industry experts. These features were developed through colaboration with our pharmaceutical partners, so we are literally providing all researchers with the tools that big pharma, such as Pfizer and AstraZeneca, use. Now every citizen scientist, academic researcher, and anyone with a computer can access more than 8000 vendors in the most efficient manner, promoting greater scientific development at a faster pace using our newly-upgraded (and still free!) research exchange marketplace.
Some of the key features include:
- Sorting, filtering and search of your requests
- Downloadable reports in CSV or JSON formats
- Cleaner and more defined user interface
- Easier communication to one or more vendors via the Timeline
- Tracking of files and reports exchanged over the course of project
- For service providers: easier management of service catalogs and offerings
As always, if you’d like a quick demo of the site or have any questions, please attend one of our free weekly webinars.